Friday, January 8, 2010

My Lucas

I can't imagine my life without this little boy. He is the most ornery kid I've ever met, but oh how he makes me laugh. Of course, I adore all my kids, but I have different favorite things about all of them. Lucas has the best sense of humor and he is always so mischevious! It drives me crazy somedays, but I know it is just because he is a tenacious, bold, determined little boy. And although that drives me nuts somedays, those traits are great ones to have. This picture is from their bath today! He was eating bubbles. Yep, eating them. The taste didn't seem to bother him. He thought it was hilarious, and it was. I don't think anybody can look at this picture without smiling. He really is irresistible! I could eat him up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment