Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Top 5 Photos from January - March

NapTime MomTog

I found this blog recently, which I love, and through that one, I found this one, and this one. And I found this cool contest. Here is the actual blog post to add your link to. And I'm always up for winning stuff, and what a fun way to show off my adorable kids, right? Right! :)

One of the first nicer spring days. It doesn't look particularly nice out, but we were out in short sleeves. A much needed warm day after lots of snow. I love Hana's expression while she swings!
Photobucket

This wasn't much of a snowball fight since the snow wouldn't pack. And it was too deep for good sledding. Jonah made the best of it by throwing snow at me!
Photobucket

I love this one of Hana and Jonah. They are best friends when they aren't trying to kill eachother. Anybody else know the feeling?
Photobucket

I love, love, love this one of my hubby snuggling Lucas! He looks completely content while he hugs our little guy!
Photobucket

This is Lucas. We call him The Evil Genius. Doesn't he just look ornery and completely adorable?
Photobucket

I'm linking up to post my quarterly top 5 photos. It was hard to narrow it down to five because I have had lots to choose from lately and a love a bunch. I thought this was a fun way to show off my photography, it is most definitely a work in progress, and to help me improve. Join me!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. It is hard to only chose 5, but you did a great job. The facial expression in the first photo is FANTASTIC!!!

    You have two cuties...for sure.

    Thanks for linking up with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photos. I love the first two photos. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! You sure did capture some wonderful emotions and personality!! I really like the 3rd one of your two little ones loving on each other!! Thanks for linking up! Looking forward to watching the rest of your photography journey as the year goes on :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second and third one. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete