Monday, April 19, 2010

Praying the house sells soon!

I'm joining the Crazy Love challenge. So here is what I need prayers for, and I'll be praying for you all as well!

We're selling our house. Rather, we are trying to sell our house. I'm hoping and praying it sells quickly. Frankly, I don't feel safe in our neighborhood anymore. It has gone downhill in the past couple years. Recently the high school less than 1/2 block away had two incidents of guns showing up at school. Granted my kids aren't old enough to be in high school, it still worries me tremendously. The kids never get to play in the front yard. The are stuck riding their bikes and tricycles on the back patio which isn't very large at all.

So pray for us that the house sells quickly, and we can move closer to the in-laws. They are going to watch the kids for us while Jarot goes to school and I work. The other thing I'm excited for is to bring more kids home! Once we get settled in, we are going to work towards becoming foster parents and adoptive parents (one day) too! The quicker we get settled in, the quicker that can become a reality.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your request. I will be praying for your family and the sale, move and future adoption(s).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your house to sell and that God shows you his timing/direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am continuing to pray for your family. I will keep checking back to see what is going on.

    ReplyDelete