Monday, April 19, 2010

Where is God? From Storing Up Treasures

Recently I read this blog post and it really spoke up to me.

I wanted to share this post from Storing Up Treasures, one of my favorite blogs. Courtney, the woman who writes it, is such an inspiration to me. She is a mom to 10 kids, some biological, some adopted. I'm not sure how she does it all, but you can tell the immense love she has for her children. I know I'd like her in real life because I already like her in blogdom! :)

I'm adding this book to my amazon wishlist, but I'm kind of hoping I win the contest so I don't have to buy it. So I'm entering the contest! The book seems to cover a lot of stuff I've been thinking about lately. I'm trying to grow in my spirituality! Trying to hear God speak!

If you have a chance, read some of Courtney's other posts. She is a cool lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment