Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blog nicknames for the kids

So I'm come up with my kids' blog nicknames. I love the blogs I read when the moms have nicknames they use instead of real names for their kids. Sometimes they are based on their real names, other times, not!

So from now on, Hana will be referred to as the "Mob Boss." Because if you can refer to my kids as anything, they are definitely a mob. They have that mob mentality when it comes to driving Mommy crazy. "Mob mentality deals with the spread of emotion, good or bad," and I think the bad spreads faster and more effectively than anything else! So Miss Hana is most definitely the Mob Boss. She is the one that comes up with the most effective strategy on making the most noise, causing the most trouble, and wreaking the most havoc! She is very good at what she does. And she is most certainly the most convincing big sister I've ever seen. I'm willing to bet you've never seen a little girl that can take a situation that is not going her way and turn it around in no time flat. Not when it comes to school though because she is super quiet at school. But when it comes to her brothers, she is the boss!

Jonah and Lucas are "Hired Gun #1" and "Hired Gun #2" respectively. That pretty much sums it up. They are there to do Hana's bidding, and that's it. Okay, not really, but if you asked Hana, that is what she'd say. She puts the naughty ideas in their heads, and they carry out the dirty work. Pretty good use of little brothers, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment