Friday, March 5, 2010

Things my kids say...

My kids are super funny. I love them. They are creative, inspiring, loving, affectionate, and they are so funny. They make me laugh a loud belly laugh several times daily.

Here are just a few funny things I've heard them say recently:
Jonah: "The interstate means you can eat as many cookies as you want!" Not sure about that one. Don't ask, I don't know.

A few weeks ago, as Jarot was bringing Jonah out of the funeral home after his (Jarot's) grandpa's funeral, Jonah turned to Jarot and said, "That was fun!!!" LOL!

Hana and I were talking about wishes. She told me that her teacher told her, "That you don't need to wish. You need to make a decision, and then you do it." I gues that isn't really that funny, but it was neat to see her talking so grown up sounding. I can't believe my baby is going to be 6 at the end of the month. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment